The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Hey everyone! I hope you all had a very good week 🙂 Again, this week was pretty uneventful for me. The most I did was watch Despicable Me 2 (super adorable), and I got to talk to a friend who just got back from vacation! I can not wait to see her again. Oh, and I also got to go to the used bookstore again! Bought some lovelies, yes I did 😛
I didn’t exactly reach all my blogging goals this week, as I could not get into Sprout. So yeah… I DNF’d the book. Haven’t done that in a while, actually…
- Thomas @ The Quiet Voice talks about how everything every type of media has value
- Kelley @ Another Novel Read confesses 15 things that are book-related
- Bec @ Readers In Wonderland talks about the pros and cons of being a co-blogger
- Cayce @ Fighting Dreamer states that she needs to learn to let go
- Cayce also wrote a Super Sweet Blogger Award acceptance post!
- Leanne @ Literary Excursion shows pretty pictures of her reading nook
- Lili @ Lili’s Reflections talks about gay characters in YA
- Jessylyne @ Books Over Flowers discusses about the first sentences in a book
- Naz @ Nazninazeez wrote a The Very Inspiring Blogger Award acceptance post!
- Amy talks about what she wants to see more of in YA
- I’m actually really late in linking to this, but… Ashleigh and Usagi @ Birth of a New Witch discuss non-binary gender in YA
- Chiara @ Books For a Delicate Eternity talks about book to movie adaptions
- Lindsey @ The Day Dreaming, Candy Eating, Red Headed Bookworm talks about reading for fun vs. reading for school
- Lindsey also talks about listening to music while reading
- Alice-Jane @ CrazyRedPen shows and talks about books in commercials.
- Asti @ A Bookish Heart comes up with better ways to handle love triangles
To Be Expected:
- A review of The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M. Danforth (I am SO going to get through this book this week. I won’t let anyone get in my way.)
- A review of Second Impact By Perri Klass, David Klass
- A review of Suicide Notes by Michael Thomas Ford
- A review of Kamikaze Girls by Novala Takemoto
- A review of Oyasumi Punpun Vol.1 by Inio Asano
- A discussion on fictional BFFs (so excited for this one 😀 )
- Waiting on Wednesday(19)
-All are bought!