The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Hey everyone 🙂 I hope you all had a very good week! My week wasn’t really exciting, but it was very fun and peaceful. I got to watch a few episodes from TV shows I have been watching, which is good since I haven’t been getting much time to watch them. I also have been getting very much addicted to creepy games that were made using RPG maker, like Ib and The Witches House. Mostly because they are very atmospheric and creepy, but have very pixelly graphics that make nothing truly scary. Except for The Witch’s House. That game has jump scares EVERYWHERE! But seriously, many of them have amazing, well- thought out stories that were made with love and care (and maybe nightmares?).
- Kelley @ Another Novel Read talks about love interest in YA
- Asti @ A Bookish Heart talks about love triangles
- Asti also announces The Books Games!
- Alise and Bec @ Readers in Wonderland discuss love triangles together
- Alise and Bec also talk about the signs of being a book blogger
- Annie @ Fallen For Fiction has her first blogoversary!
- Rara @ Rarasaur writes a beautiful piece
- Shelleyrae @ Book’d Out talks about abandoned blogs (or ghost blogs)
- Chachic @ Chachic’s Book Nook tells about her anxiety when she is seperated from her books
- Erika @ Living For the Books also had her first blogoversary!
- Lindsey @ The Day Dreaming, Candy Eating, Red Headed Bookwork tells about her friends’ ereader vs real book discussion
- Meg @ Ink Skies talks about how heroes/heroines make her feel stupid sometimes
To Be Expected Next Week:
- A review of Burning Blue by Paul Griffin
- A review of Sprout
- A review of The Archived
- A review of The Ouran High School Host Club series
- Waiting on Wednesday
- The Super Sweet Blogger Award