The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
You might have noticed that I haven’t posted the reviews that I promised to post, haven’t been responding to comments, and have been a bit absent from the reading/blogging community. Awhile I do feel bad about that, I have a totally legit excuse: summer school.
When I first signed up for summer school, I had no idea of how hard it was going to be to stay committed to it. Lab reports, essays, and experiments are replacing my free time that I usually spend on summer activities, reading, and blogging. The only fun thing about summer school is trying to decide whether or not my teacher is some kind of pyromaniac. So yeah, that’s my explanation for my little disappearance.
But even with summer school, I was able to make it to a friend’s birthday party. I had a blast. Who knew that a sprinkler and a trampoline could lead to so much fun?
Reviews Posted This Week:
- Rara @ Rarasaur receives the Badass Blogger Award and writes a lovely piece about her love for blogging, her differences, and how she found out her blog could be categorized as a lifestyle blog.
- Kelley @ Another Novel Read talks about why she hates Game of Thrones and, more specifically, her hatred of how women portrayed. She also got a couple of awards 🙂
- Asti @ A Bookish Heart tells about the history behind her blog’s name and her thoughts on ‘gendered’ covers.
- Annie @ Sweet Reads writes about her excitement for the summer.
- Purnima @ Purnimodo talks about tiny strawberries and her memories with them.
- Erika @ Living for the Books posts about receiving the Very Inspiring Blogger award–given by me 😛
Through the Lens- Bought
A Little Girl In My Room & Other Stories- Bought and then deleted (the cover kept freaking me out).