I was nominated for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Alice @ Alice in Readerland a long, long time ago (March 21st 2013 to be exact), and then I was nominated by Cayce @ Fighting Dreamer on June 2 2013. Thank you so much, guys! I am so happy that you consider me as ‘inspiring.’ Really, thank you 🙂
Display the award badge on your blog
Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award
Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post
Post 7 interesting things about yourself
1. She was told by her dad that a frog was a bodiless snake–and she believed him.
2. She has a special love for soup of all kinds.
3. She once filled up a cup of honey and put it outside, thinking that fairies would actually come to her backyard. (Guess how that turned out 😛 )
4. She still remembers certain dreams that she had years and years ago.
5. She normally sews stuffed animals to give as gifts on special occasions.
6. She fails at drawing–but still loves doing it anyway/
7. She wants to become an attorney just so she can yell out “I object!”
(Keep in mind that I don’t want you to feel obliged to post about this award. (Actually, I am sure that some of these people probably won’t see this.) I just want to give recognition to people who inspire me!)
Thank you, guys, for radiating with passion for the things you do in a way that is very, very infectious… and inspiring. I give you all lots of hugs & kisses!