The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Like I said in my Sayonara, May post, summer has arrived! And so have the lazy days of lying around the house 😛 Nothing really interesting has happened to me right now, but I did get the chance to watch a recent movie release, Now You See Me. It. Was. Amazing! I already watched it twice. And I’m planning on inviting some friends on watching it with me a third time. Now before you call me obsessive, I need to say that this movie requires a lot of connecting the dots. I want to connect each and every one of them.
Reviews Posted This Week:
- Grace @ The Humble Watermelon wrote a riveting post on her experience as a person watching a chess tournament and her thoughts on the game.
- Thomas @ The Quiet Voice wrote an amazing post and talks about how even though he has recently turned 18, he is still struggling at times.
- Kelley @ Another Novel Read tells about her time at the 2013 Comicpalooza! <—I had so much fun reading this 🙂
- Asti @ A Bookish Heart wrote a great post on Book Monogamy.
- Purnima @ Purnimodo has taken some pictures of really cute signs that she spotted. Who knew road signs could be so entertaining?
- Wendy, Tonya, and K. @ The Midnight Garden wrote a lovely post showing their nightstands.
Are there any post that I have missed. If so, let me know!
To Be Expected Next Week:
- A (manga) series review of Seven Days
- A review of Criminal
- A review of Clockwork Angel
- A review of Tides
- Possibly a review of The Miseducation of Cameron Post
- Waiting On Wednesday
- A discussion on the treacheries of writing reviews (inspired by Kelley @ Another Novel Read)
Tides- Received via Netgalley
Tumble & Fall- Received via Netgalley
The 5th Wave- Bought
Clockwork Angel- Bought
The Great Gatsby- Bought