The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
This week was filled with many little events that made me happy. I got a good grade on a quiz, got to visit my grandma and grandpa (and their crazy lap dogs), and I got to go out to dinner with my mom!
And I finished quite a lot of books… More than I usually finish in just a week, anyway.
Also, the books I ordered from Amazon (I’m never trusting Thrift Books again) came in two days ago! I already read through the next two volumes of Pandora Hearts, volumes 14 and 15. And I will let you know, I only cried for about a hour. Be prepared for the dumping of manga reviews.
Reviews Posted this Week:
(click covers to read review)
- Kelley @ Another Novel Read tells about her reading quirks and asks whether or not people have them also.
- Stormy @ Book. Blog. Bake. creates a great flow chart and also talks about series and how she decides if she wants to continue them.
- Asti @ A Bookish Heart talks about illustrations in books and her changing opinions about them.
- Debby @ Snuggly Oranges talks about creative shelves.
- Christina @ A Reader of Fictions writes a post on loving and respecting book bloggers (I just stumbled upon this and immediately made up my mind about Christina: she’s awesome).
To Be Expected Next Week:
- A review of The Collector
- A review of Every Day
- A review of The Waiting Tree
- A review of Pandora Hearts Vol.7
- A review of Pandora Hearts Vol.8
- Waiting on Wednesday(14)
- A discussion on ‘likeable’ characters
A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitecomb-Bought
Stick by Andrew Smith-Bought
Pandora Hearts Vol.14 by Jun Mochizuki-Bought
Pandora Hearts Vol.15 by Jun Mochizuki-Bought
Roald Dahl’s Book of Ghost Stories-Bought
How to Lead a Life of Crime by Kirsten Miller-Library
Storm by Brigid Kemmerer-Library