The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Hello, everyone! Time for another Sunday Post 🙂 This week was amazing, for me.
- I got good grades on all my tests this week. I am a total genius.
- I had a movie watching spree. I was able to watch The Matrix, Rise of the Guardians, and Vampires Suck.
- I got to finish up some great books and manga.
- The family is planning on going hiking today! Yay!
I Have a Question for You:
I am also thinking of posting my thoughts on movies, but I am not sure if people would be interested in that. So I would like to ask you this: Would you like to see some movie reviews on Book Adoration? Please say so, in the comments section!
Reviews Posted this Week:
(Click the cover of a book to view its review.)
- Rating Books: Why I am Terrible at it
- Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award-Thanks Naz!
- Bookish Stuffs: Su Blackwell’s Book-Cut Sculptures
- Asti @ A Bookish Heart created a wonderful post that made me feel a sense of nostalgia. It’s about how the Chicken Soup books helped her through life.
- Naz @ Nazninazeez shared a video that tells us that we are more beautiful than we think.
- Alise @ Readers in Wonderland talks about the possibility that there might be accidental plagiarism.
- Usagi and Ashleigh Paige @ Birth of a New Witch talk about girls in YA and how they are treated.
Obtained this Week:
Elemental by Brigid Kemmerer– This seems like a nice little novella to read before actually reading the Elemental series 🙂
Another by Yukito Ayatsuji- Because the anime was so awesome I just had to read this. And look at the cover! It’s so creepy!-Thank you, Netgalley!
Belonging by Karen Ann Hopkins- This is about a girl who joins the Amish community so she can be with her love. Doesn’t that just sound sweet?-Thank you, Netgalley!