- Acknowledge the person who passed the award to you and provide their link.
- Include the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions I posted below.
- Nominate blogs and link those you have especially enjoyed reading. The number you can select is up to you.
- Notify each individual that you have nominated them.
1) One super power you wish you had.
I wish I had the power to jump into a book’s world. I wouldn’t be jumping into battlefields or anything like that, but maybe a contemporary novel would be fun to jump in. It would be pretty awesome to be able to interact with the characters I love so much.
2) You best childhood memory.
Oh gosh, this is a hard one. I’m going to cheat and say that every memory of the whole family having fun together is the best 😛
3) If you had an option to rewind your life, would you?. If yes, what would you change?. If no, wow!, you sure lived a perfect life!!
I kind of like my life the way it is ^_^ I can’t imagine anything better!
4) Being with family (spouse, kids and parents) or being with your best and close friends?
5) Which genre of music do you love the most?
They change depending on my mood. But a constant has always been rock, especially Skillet’s music.
6) If you could star in a movie, which one would it be and which role in it?
I have never wanted to star in the movie. Why? Well, because that would mean that I would have to face a problem/conflict and I have never been good at that. D:
7) Any phobias?
I don’t have an actual phobia where my fear gets in the way with my life, but I do fear spiders. And frogs. There was this one time where I woke up in the middle of the night looking at a frog crawling on my ceiling. I don’t even know how it got up there.
8) Best book ever adapted into a movie.
I’m just gonna say The Perks of Being a Wallflower since my feels are still aching from watching and reading the book.
9) According to you, the most romantic place on earth is…..
Japan. Nothing like falling in love in a manga shop or under a sakura tree 🙂
10) If you could have any voice, which singer’s voice would you choose?
Amy Lee’s (the singer of the band Evanescence) voice.
1. If you could travel to ANY place (even imaginary) where would you go?
2. What are three words that you would describe yourself with?
3. Do you have any strange quirks?
4. If you got the chance to conquer the world like an evil super-villain what would you do?
5. Do you make wishes on red cardinals (I do!)?
6. If you got to choose to have any talent what would you pick?
7. What is the weirdest thing to have ever happened to you?
8. If you could live out any fairy tale which one would you choose?
9. Can you control what happens in your dreams?
10. What is your favorite T.V. show? (please say Criminal Minds 😛 )
Rarasaur -(EDIT) I did write a little passage about the amazing Rarasaur, but WordPress didn’t save that for some reason so here is the rewrite! Rara is a great friend to have in the blogging community. Not only is she extremely fun to be around but she really takes the time to communicate with other people on her blog even though she has a lot of followers. This just makes me so proud to be a part of her little blog-town 😛
Monica– Her posts are a joy to read. She writes many book reviews which are very easy and fun to read! I a honored to be able to communicate with her.
Alice– She is my Alice in Wonderland buddy 😀
Delaney– Delaney is such a hilarious person! I can’t ask for a better random person to be friends with 🙂 I am so happy to be friends with her. She makes the blogosphere light up with her ethusiasm over things.
Grace– This girl is one of the most thoughtful people I have ever seen. Just go to her blog and read one of her post. You will see what I mean. And she is one of the best people to talk to on the internet and she always promises a fun conversation ^^
There are SO many more that I want to nominate, but these are the ones that I know for sure that they accept awards. So if I don’t know that you accept awards please tell me so I can maybe nominate you or maybe nominate you for a different award 🙂