The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Welcome to another Sunday Post!
You know what I have been noticing lately? Awhile I did say that I will only be posting when I have the time and when I feel like it, I am still posting quite often… Perhaps my obsessive self can’t help herself? I need to work on that.
This week was really good both in a bookish way and a regular life way! I have been reading all these fabulous books this year. There were some doozies (hey, The Edge of Never!), but 2013 has been pretty good for the most part.
Reviews Posted this Week:
(Click the cover of the book whose review you want to read 🙂 )
To be Expected Next Week:
- A discussion on rating books and why I am terrible at it.
- A review of Hushed by Kelley York
- A review of For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
- A review of Kimi ni Todoke Vol.3 by Karuho Shiina
- A review of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Vol.1 by Katie Cook, Andy Price
- Possibly a review of Front and Center by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
Books I Obtained
Yellow Cake by Margo Lanagan: I got accepted for Yellowcake in Netgallet! I am so, so excited about this, guys! Margo Lanagan’s books have been praised and praised and praised, and I finally have the opportunity to read one of them!
Hushed by Kelley York: This book starts with our main character Archer forcing a guy to kill himself. I just had to buy the ebook.