I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Living For The Books! Thanks you so much for the nomination!
If you would like to participate all you have to do is:
1) Thank and link back to the giver
2) Answer the award giver’s questions
3) Nominate 5 other blogs that have fewer than 200 followers
4) Ask questions for one’s nominees to answer.
5) Post the Liebster’s Award Picture on your post.
Living For The Books’ Questions:
1. Who is your favorite all time villain?
Naughty John from The Diviners by Libba Bray. I am not even that far in the book and he is already scaring the daylights out of me! He is creepy, cruel, and brutal which is what I want from a villain in a book.
2. What book world would you want to live in?
Sorry-in-the-Vale from the book Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan. I would love to meet Kami Glass and Angela and Holly and pretty much every single characters in the book. I just love small towns also, they are my favorite settings when reading books.
3. If you were an author what would your book be about?
That is a tough one… My book would probably be about a haunted art gallery because I just finished playing Ib.
4. What is your favorite paranormal creature?
Doppelgängers. They interest me so much! The only bad thing is that YA books do not have books about them! My second favorite paranormal creature are changelings.
5. Do you like series or stand alones? Why?
I absolutely love series! I love opening a book where you are familer with the characters and the world inside the book. I also like how characters get a lot of development in book series.
Questions for you:
1. Do you tend to like the villian or the hero of the story?
2. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
3. If you could meet any fictional character who would you choose?
4. What is your favorite genre? Why?
5. If you could invite five authors for a party who would you invite?